Monday 1 June 2015

Svetlana Gulyaeva

I am totally in love with this hat and I am not sure the total story of it, but it deserves to be pointed out and appreciated.  As I do not speak russian, translation is difficult so I am unsure who to credit, but this is so beautiful.

As mentioned, this is not a print, rather the work of a silk painter and I love that.  So many times we are seeing faces of icons and it is fun, but to paint this is simply spectacular, just love it.

Actually one day by Dali (in the sense of watching too many and long), Denis decided to make a Hat based on:) THIS IS NOT A PRINT! It is hand-painted on silk. The from and to all the work of Denis.
In the photo the holder Cap Vera Smirnova

Racing Fashion love Svetlana Gulyaeva

 Racing Fashion love Svetlana Gulyaeva

 Racing Fashion love Svetlana Gulyaeva

 Racing Fashion love Svetlana Gulyaeva

To be in contact, click here.




www.racingfashion.com.au 

No comments:

Post a Comment