Saturday 2 June 2012

Jenny Gerst Pfanenstiel

Congratulations Jenny Gerst Pfanenstiel winning her 2nd 'Hatty Award'  By 'Hat Life'                

I am so happy to announce that I have been awarded the 2012 Hatty Award by Hat Life!! This is my 2nd time winning this International Award for Milliners. I am so grateful to be recognized amongst the hat community. Thank you all in supporting me and my dream!


Fantastic news for Jenny and your work is outstanding, we love to look and see your amazing designs.  Your work is so broad and you have so many different points of view in milliner, you are definitely a master of your craft.

Click Here for Jenny's Facebook page.








































Copyright (c) 2012 - detlef koertge - all rights reserved!


To see all happenings in Australia, go to www.racingfashion.com.au 

No comments:

Post a Comment