Monday 6 February 2012

Manuel Albarran

My beautiful friend in Canada, Jorge has told me who created Madonna's millinery magnificence yesterday at the Super Bowl and that is Manuel Albarran.  Fittingly so I thought we should definitely showcase Manuel as Millinery or Millinery Master as Jorge for Midence Millinery calls him and show off not just his head wear, but his armor of wearable art.  As everyone knows I am always looking for wonderful ways to wear art and Manuel has just opened up another doorway for me.  For those who know me, it would not be the first time for me to dress up as an alien hy-brid as I have done it before and will definitely do it again.  Thank you Manuel for this spectacle of your world.

















To be directed to Manuel Albarran's site Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment